How We Can Help - Communities
SurvivetheDrive - How We Can Help - Communities - Making Teen Drivers and New Drivers Safer
SurvivetheDrive® offers: Programs and presentations to community forum meetings, parent groups, service clubs (Rotary, Lions and Exchange), Boy and Girl Scouts and church and school groups. It also will provide and enhance community wellness/safety initiatives and participate in health fairs and displays.
Supportive Resource Presentations can also provided to law enforcement agencies, local emergency services, fire and ambulance companies, hospital emergency and trauma departments and grief counseling teams. Coalition resources are available for underage drinking and substance abuse prevention.
Your community concerns will be addressed through programs to schools sponsored and donated by civic groups.
- Community forum assemblies, parent groups, service clubs (Rotary, Lions,
Exchange), Scouts and church groups.
- Enhance community wellness/safety initiatives. Participates in Health
fairs displays, etc.
Supportive Resource Presentations for:
and Improvement, Your Community Concerns:
- Police and law enforcement agencies, local emergency services, fire
companies, ambulance corps, hospital emergency and trauma departments, grief
- Coalition resource for underage drinking and substance abuse prevention
- Civic Group Opportunities to provide, sponsor and donate programs for
Sign up now and save more than just