- Calendar of Survive the Drive public events
- Opportunity to attend Survive the Drive programs
- Discounted programs in your community
- Invitation to Annual Appreciation Reception for you and your guests
- Acknowledgment at events
- Bring a Survive the Drive program to your community
- Donate or sponsor Survive the Drive’s life saving efforts
- Become a Survive the Drive volunteer
Attend and distribute Survive the Drive flyers and merchandise at car shows, auto enthusiast shows, auto and teen safety events, etc.
Manage Survive the Drive booth displays at local events. This includes; booth set-up, speaking with and acquiring information from interested individuals, booth break-down, post event report.
Contact administrators for schools grades 8-12; high schools, magnet schools, technical schools and private schools. Introduce them to Survive the Drive via a phone call and email with descriptive information.
Visit local auto dealers, businesses, civic groups, charitable organizations, fleet companies, etc. to offer information about Survive the Drive.